Placement cell (CETC)
Competitive Examination Training Cell is started with the intension of preparing the students for Central and State Competitive Examinations.
|01.||Dr. Mahadevamma P||Principal|
|02||Sri. Manikanta C M||Coordinator|
|03.||Sri. T. M. Mariswamy.||Member|
|04||Sri. B. Prabhuswamy||Member|
|06.||Sri. Girish Kumar D B||Member|
|07.||Sri. M. J. Prakasha||Member|
|02.||Sri. Nagaraj Sharma||Member|
- To provide awareness to the students about the various types of jobs offered both in the central and state government
- To create awareness about competitive examinations among students
- To motivate students to take up career in Central and state Government services
- To help the students to choose the area where they are interested
- Motivate to develop competitive skills through various types of objective tests
Priority in Examination Training
- First year- Creating awareness on Basic concepts of Competitive examination, Motivation and Counseling
- Second year – Creating awareness about targeting Subjects
- Final Year – Subject and GK Training
Plan for Future
- To organize syllabus workshop
- Arrange Special Lectures (Inviting Successful candidates and Professional Trainers)
- Conduct class twice in a week.
- Arrange Quiz Programmes
Infrastructure in CETC
- 150 students seating capacity Auditorium.
- LCD Projector with Screen
- Sound System
- Books, Articles and Magazines
- Study materials
Reference Material Available in the College Library
- Books- 917 Books.
- Magazines CSR, Competition refresher, Career 360, Yojana, Kurtukshetara, Pratyogita Darpan Series.
- Sparda Vijeta, Sparda Chanakya, Sparda Margadarshi,
- Employment News.