The College has been providing the need based quality education to the students of the rural background. The College has developed a well equipped Library & Information Centre it comprises about 12456 titles and 25534 books, good Number of Journals, Magazines & Newspapers. Subject and Language related Dictionaries are available in the Library. Classic Books on different subjects, Encyclopedias, Minor Research Project reports and various District Gazetteers, Government Reports and hardbound Journals are also available for students and staff members.
Though Institutional membership more than 3828+ e-journals and 80409+ e-books can be accessed under the project entitled “National Library & Information services infrastructure for scholarly contact (N-List)” of Inflibnet centre Ahmadabad.
Vision & Mission
Libraries are engaged in Learning & Discovery as essential participants in the educational community. We develop, organize, provide access to and preserve materials to meet the needs of present & feature generation of students and staff.
- To Provide students centered learning environment that facilitates transference of information and to cater to the needs of its users to access it
- To explore and Implement innovative technologies and services to deliver information and scholarly resources, conveniently to uses in the campus.
- To provide comprehensive resources and services in support of research, Teaching & Learning needs of the academic community.
- To facilitate access to right information at the right time in the right manner.
- Working Monday to Friday – 9.30 AM to 5.00 PM
- Saturday – 9.30 AM to 2.30 PM