THE BHARATH SCOUTS & GUIDES, KARNATAKA
SHIVARATHREESHWARA ROVERS CREW
KALPANA CHAWLA RANGERS CREW
UNIT OF SCOUTS & GUIDES
JSS COLLEGE OF ARTS AND COMMERCE, GUNDLUPET 57111
The Bharath Scouts and Guides Rover Unit
Shivarathreeshwara Rovers Crew
Kalpna chwala Rangers Crew
The activities of the Shivarathreeshwara Rover’s Crew unit were inaugurated on 28th October 2016 and Kalpana chwala Rangers Crew were started on 2019-20 th academic year The unit has organized various programmes like Swachchatha Abhiyana, campus cleaning, Aids Awareness Program, and Participation at Various camp etc., during the academic year.
Vision : Providing young people with value based, attractive and challenging youth program through competent leaders, effective communication, optimum use of technology and efficient management.
Mission : The mission of Scouting is to contribute to the education of young people through a value based system based on the scout promise and law to help build a better world where people are self- fulfilled as individuals and play a constructive role in society.
- Make guiding a way of life
- Become an active and participating citizen.
- Improve skills, vocational and otherwise to be self-dependent and useful to others.
- Emerge as practical person who has respect for herself and for others and their experiences.
- Become a strategic leader who loves to grow with the group
Rover Unit Committee: The Ranger Unit committee of our college consists of the following members.
|01||Dr. Mahadevamma P||Principal|
|02||Sri. Guruprasd. N||Rovers Scout Leader|
|03||Smt. Sowmya K||Rangers Coordinator|
|O5||Sri. Malluswamy . N||Member|
|06||Sri. Prabhuswamy H K||Member|
Rover Team for the year 2022-23 : The Rover Unit has 09 students group as the Rover team and The Rangers Unit has 31 Rangers. Every Saturday, the Rover team conducts patrol meeting to discuss the further activities.
Future Plans :
- Swachh Bharat Mission Programme.
- FIRST AID course (2 days)
- Free being me: Empowering girls through improving body confidence and self-esteem.
- Youth Development cum Leadership programme
- Surf Smart: pros and cons of internet usage.
2019-20 The Bharath Scouts and Guides
Shivarathreeswara Rover’s Crew
- For academic year 2019-20 -26 Rover’s and 16 Renjor’s were selected on 6th Aug 2019.
- The Rovers of our college celebrated Independence day with full of patriotic feelings.
- Nipun Training camp was organized by Bharath Scouts and Guides, Karnataka, 8 Rover’s and 3 Renjor’s had attended he camp held on 5th sep to 7th sep 2019.
- On 18/09/2019 A cleanup programme held in the premises of the college in the presence of the principal, Rovers and Rangers, Teaching –non teaching and students of the college.
- On 24/09/2019 a Voting campaign and Cleanliness Awareness Jatha Programme was held in the main streets of Gundlupet Town.
- On 02/10/2019 Gandhi Jayanthi and Lalbahadur Shastri Jayanthi was celebrated with shramadhana programme.
2021-22 The Bharath Scouts and Guides
Shivarathreeswara Rover’s Crew Report
- For academic year 2021-22 – Rover’s and Renjor’s were selected on 14th Dec 2021.
- The Rover’s and Renjor’s of our college celebrated Republic Day and Independence Day with full of patriotic feelings.
- Nipun Training camp was organized by Bharath Scouts and Guides, Karnataka, 5 Rover’s had attended the camp held on 22nd sep to 25th July 2022.
- On 19/08/2022 All the staff members and Roves and Renjors of the college celebrated Sadbhavana dina/Day.
- Blood donation camp organized by Scouts and Guides Unit in collaboration with Red Cross on 25/08/2022.
- Yashwanth (Rover) has attended the Rajyapuraskar Examination Training Camp held in Horayala.