About the Department
- Established in – 1983
- Combination – HP (Kannada Medium) & Constitution of India
- To create awareness among the students about the present political situation.
- To make the students well vigilant about the human rights and social responsibilities.
- To equip the students with present legislative proceedings.
- To make the students to become good citizens of tomorrow’s India.
- To understand the principles of our political system under the constitution of 1950.
- To understand the principles of Modern Constitutions.
|SL. No||Name||Department||Designation||Educational Qualification|
|1||Dr. Pankaja H P||Political Science||Lecturer||M.A., Ph.D|
|2||Sudarshan G V||Political Science||Lecturer||M.A., B.Ed|